It's generally a good idea to book your move at least a few weeks in advance, especially if you are moving during the peak season (May through September). This will give you enough time to plan and prepare for your move. If you have to move urgently, you can connect with moving companies providing last-minute moving services.
How far in advance should I book my move?
How do I get a quote for my move?
There are different ways to get a moving quote.
- Visit our website and fill out our online form
- Give us a call.
Be sure to have an inventory list of your belongings and the distance of your move to get the most accurate quote.
What should I do to prepare for my move?
There are several things you can do to prepare for your move-
- Gather packing supplies such as boxes, tape, and bubble wrap
- Declutter your belongings and get rid of items you no longer need
- Pack a box of essentials you might need in your new home just after moving in
- Arrange for any necessary services to be disconnected or transferred to your new home
- Book childcare and pet care services if required.
- Pack your documents and valuables separately; no mover will carry them on the moving truck.
Can I pack my belongings?
Yes, you can choose to pack your belongings, or you can opt for our full-service packing option. If you decide to pack your items, use proper packing techniques and quality packing material to protect your belongings during the move.
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, we are fully licensed and insured to provide moving services. We take the utmost care with our customers' belongings and are committed to providing a safe and smooth relocation experience.
Do you offer packing services?
Yes, we offer full-service packing and unpacking services. Our professional movers will carefully pack and label your belongings, ensuring everything is safe during the move. We also offer partial packing services if you only need help with a few items.